For The Absolute
Best Experience Using This & Other WebSites
- AOL USERS: Don't use the built-in "Explorer" browser
- Run Explorer as a separate application.
- IE 4.0 USERS: 1) Click on FULL SCREEN icon.
2) Turn AUTOHIDE on by right clicking anywhere
on the Explorer top menu bar and choosing AUTOHIDE. 3) Under
View Options, choose SMALLEST FONT SIZE.
- 4) Press the VCR BACK button at the top center
of the screen to go to the previous
page and the VCR FORWARD button to go to the next page you have already visited. Those pages will reappear
in the order in which you viewed them. Sometimes you need to
- IE 3.0 USERS: Choose SMALLEST FONT SIZE.
USERS: 1) Pull down
the View command list, choose HIDE for all 3 toolbars
except NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. 2) Pull down Edit Preferences comand
list and choose FONTS, then click on "Use document-specified
fonts, including Dynamic Fonts.
3) The VCR buttons
pictured above won't work - please use Netscape's Back and Forward
buttons on the Navigation Toolbar instead.
- Look for hyperlinks inside
mouse pointer (6) changes in the shape of a hand whenever
it passes over a graphic or text hyperlink.
- Suggestions? Need
More Help? Just Click
on Email button above to write to Gordon or call him Toll Free
at (800) 837-3999.
1995-1999 © Gordon Phillip ALLEN REALTORS®.
All rights reserved.
not duplicate or distribute in any form.