- Zero-In Maps...
- Directions: After the bridge onto the island, take the
1st left on Taylor Rd and follow that to nearly the end, and
then turn left on the very private Taylor Place.
- Tucked away on dead-end street
- Last house on this small court!
- Zero-In Satellite Photos...
- Fantastic Location!
With most other properties on
this island, one must go around the other side of the island
to get to deepwater, and must go very slow - takes 30+ minutes!
- From this home, takes just
- Prime Water View - water everywhere you look!
- Also Beautiful Views of Mt.
Diablo and Sunsets!
- 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 2
Family Rooms on 3 Floors.
- 3500 SqFt Home on .36 acre
- Street Level:
Oak Front Door, Tile Entry, 1/2 Bath, Laundry Room with built-in
ironing board, 900 SqFt Extra Deep 3+ Car Garage, huge sheetrocked
Wine Cellar/Storage room (20'x20')
- 2nd Floor:
2 Master Suites with Full Bathrooms
- Huge Family Room with
- 3rd Floor: Island
Kitchen: 6 Burner JennAir, Tile
Bar, Tile Splash Walls, pantries, pull out shelves, Borsch stainless
steel dishwasher, double sink, disposal, trash compactor, built
in oven under Hitachi microwave, double doored refrigerator,
light sockets every 3 feet
- Formal Dining:
- Huge Living or 2nd Family Room with Bonus "L" Shaped Room with Wet
Bar, pool table (negotiable), small refrigerator, icemaker -
all with Water Views.
50'+60' Foot Open Dock with hydrohoist
- 10'x30' enclosed deck with darkened
windows and enough bracing to hold a hot tub. Large
Glass Deck for Barbeque
- 7 Slider Glass Doors Lead to Wrap-around
- Motorized Window Blinds!
- 2 Pellet Stoves. Can revert back to
- 2 Garden Windows
- Dual Water Softeners
- Water Pressure System delivers water
to top floors.
- Reverse Osmosis in Master Bedroom,
Kitchen and icemaker
- Burglar Alarm
- Built in Weather Station and Marine
- Cyclone Fence Dog Runog run
- Community Well $100/year
- 10 year old Composition shingle roof.
- RV Parking, Private Parking for 7+
- Each of the 3 levels is approx. 52'x32'
- Built in 1982,major remodel done in
1989, an addition to the family room on 3rd level in 1991 - all
- This entire island is in a flood zone,
- Top Quality Construction:
- The owner had this home built on Blue
Sand Piers, which means the house stays rock solid, but the ground
does subside about 1 inch every 10 years throughout this island,
because of the underground natural gas wells, owned by PG&E.
- Foundation is built on 9 pilings drilled
down to blue sand.
- The west side addition 20x32 was built
with 27 tons of steel on top of another 9 pilings.
- 95 yards of concrete used, and many
more "over kill" procedures done to make this a fortress!
- Engineer was Barbara Burns. All original
blue prints, etc are available.