2362 Brooks Ave,
Richmond: For Sale
Home has a Double Lot (.20 acre with 2nd unit zoning),
is priced below those with half the lot size and no 2nd unit
zoning and smaller homes! See comps for more.
of Richmond's 2nd unit ordinance...
- *** Permitted as a transitional use
within a residential structure.
- 15.04.150.050 Development Standards.
The following is a partial listing of standards that shall apply
in the MFR-2-multifamily medium density residential districts.
For a complete delineation of all development standards applicable
refer to Section 15.04.830.
- Minimum lot size is 5,000 square feet.
- Exceptions: Where a lot has a width
of less than fifty (50) feet or an area of less than five thousand
(5,000) square feet and was recorded under one ownership at the
time this chapter became effective, and has not subsequently
been consolidated with an abutting lot under one ownership, such
lot may be occupied by any use permitted in this section, except
- (a) Any such lot that is three thousand
three hundred (3,300) square feet or less in area or is thirty-three
(33) feet or less in average width, shall constitute a residential
building site lot of not to exceed one single-family dwelling
- (b) Any such lot that exceeds the dimensions
and area enumerated above, but which is three thousand seven
hundred fifty (3,750) square feet or less in area, or is thirty-seven
and one-half (371/2) feet or less in average width shall, constitute
a residential building site lot of not to exceed one two-family
- Further exceptions are allowed for
built-up and nonconforming lots. Refer to Section 15.04.830.030
- Accessory buildings and structures
must comply with requirements specified under Section 15.04.880.
(See example above)
- *Unless otherwise specified, front
and rear setbacks are 20% of the lot depth with a maximum of
20N required. Interior side yard setbacks are 10% of the lot
width with a 3N minimum and a 5N maximum.
- Required minimum interior yard space
(IYS) for multifamily units is 20% of lot area.
- See Section 15.04.830.030(B).
- Open Space Requirements.
- For single-family dwellings and duplexes,
interior yard space equal to 16% of the lot area shall be provided.
- Private Open Space--square feet/per
Common Open Space--square feet/per dwelling unit
Required Additional--square feet/per dwelling unit (2 + bedroom
100 common or private
- 15.04.150.060 Performance Standards.
The uses in this district must comply with all applicable performance
standards delineated in Section 15.04.840.
- 15.04.150.070 Parking and Loading Requirements.
In addition to the number of parking spaces which follow, all
parking and loading must comply with the provisions contained
in Section 15.04.850.
- Single-family 2 spaces per unit
- Duplexes 2 spaces per unit
- 1 bedroom 1 space per unit
- 2 bedrooms 1.5 spaces per unit
- 3 or more bedrooms 2 spaces per unit
- Guest Parking 1 guest space per five
* All measurements are rounded up. All numbers are approximate.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Data gathered from MLS database,
assessor database and by telephone.
2005 © Gordon Phillip ALLEN REALTORS®.
All rights reserved.
not duplicate or distribute in any form.