3231b and 3231c Briggs Ave, Alameda (East End off Fernside Blvd)
Residences, 2 Buildings (Total of 4,373 SqFt + Huge Full Basement),
car off-street parking on approx. 1/4 acre lot. INCOME: $5,000/month
projected rents (now $4,250)
- Now Asking $888,888! (Was at $1,050,000, 950,000 then
can subdivide this lot and each bldg can then be sold separately!
Combined value EASILY at approx $1,200,000
- Marketed by Gordon Phillip
Duplex (2 Town Homes) Front House with
- 2 Story Craftsman Home
of approx 2,000 SqFt (plus 1,000 SqFt unfinished Full Basement
with both interior and exterior access)
- 2 Story Duplex of
approx 2,400 SqFt, built 1990.
- That's approx. 4,373 SqFt
of Living Space + the basement
- Nearly 1/4 acre (9,147 SqFt),
6 parking spaces (2 per residence)
- These 3 residences are currently
rented on month-to-month tenancies, tenants pay all utilities
(water, pg&e, garbage, cable).
- Main House
- A Craftsman Beauty!
- Large Two Story 3 Bedrooms,
1.5 Bathrooms. Many built-ins like bookcases, recessed sitting
benches, walk-in closets
- Entire Kitchen and appliances
remodeled in 1980
- Large Breakfast area
- Restored Original Oak Floors
- Large Formal Dining Room
(or Family Room)
- Large Living Room with Fireplace
- Separate Laundry Room adjacent
- Current below-market rent
is 1,800/month; Current market rent is $2,200.
- Great for owner-occupant!
- Rear Duplex
- Each of these town homes
are mirror images of each other:
- 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, approx
1,200 SqFt each, Built 1990!
- Lots of windows (douple-pane),
Inside laundry room, fireplace, wall to wall carpeting, fire
sprinklers, fenced yards and patios
- Current below-marlet rent
is 1200 + 1250/month; Current market rents are 1,400/month EACH.
- Nearby Sales
- 3256 Briggs, SOLD 7-22-02 at $650,000
: Duplex on only 5,000
SqFt lot, 3 bed/2 bath each renting at $1,600/1,800 per month.
- The vacant lot behind 3256 is for
sale at $199,000: Only
Briggs sold 7-12-01 at $599,000: Two
homes on 1 lot, 2 bed/2 bath and a 2 bed/1 bath rented at 1,750
and 1,590 respectively.
High St SOLD 9-5-02 at $665,000:
Only 1 house at 2,221 SqFt (Estate Sale, sold "As-Is")
- Location of subject property: Cross the High Street Bridge from
Freeway 880. Turn left on Briggs from High St or Turn right on
Briggs from Fernside Blvd.
- * All measurements are approximate
2002 © Gordon Phillip ALLEN REALTORS®.
All rights reserved.
not duplicate or distribute in any form.